A New Phase


Alhamdulillah, after all the struggle i made it. My effort may not been seen but Allah know best.

Thanks IBU&ABAH for having faith in me all along, all your support will never be forgotten and my siblings of course. FRIENDS for almost 5years in UNITEN! I don't know what else to say, it's beyond any words.


Officially graduated, Bachelor in Information Technology (Information System) (Hons.)

Works? currently focusing on my online business. Been doing it over a year now with my 2 other sister and we named it THEE.SISTERS as three.sisters been taken away.

Find us on :

Instagram >> thee.sisters
Facebook >> thee.sisters - la hermana 


till next time, will try to post more here!

have a good night.



saya tak HENSEMCANTIK macam awak lahh !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
saya tak HENSEMCANTIK macam awak lahh !